Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry christmas and a happy new year of 2015 to everyone!

Merry christmas and a happy new year of 2015 to everyone!


 
To wish everyone a great christmas , I've found that amongst the great house decoration lights,
I've yet did not miss out these great lights of "star wars" here, may this be a christmas gift for you:
I myself find it really fascinating, as the lights are nearly like a show by itself!
 
My Christmas was relatively quiet and peaceful as my first year spending christmas without my family , but in sydney. However, I've got to play for some church and christmas events and got some festive atmosphere happening around in sydney :) I've also got a few christmas feasts to enjoy! Thanks God for the time to rest up and reflect upon 2014 and think about 2015! Also, chrimstas shows that his love is magnificent, everlasting, unconditional...hmm... just amazing.
 
Year 2015 will be a brand new start for me, starting up to work and find jobs whenever is possible. I believe that it'll not be an easy one! I'm happy to announce that I've got a few contracts ready to start in Jan 2015! It will be at nursing homes, childcare centres and a private psychiatric hospital. It's exciting!
 
Goals for 2015
 
1. Be adventurous and explorative to my work
To keep myself open to new jobs and opportunities,trying out and working myself hard, and to make good connections. Keep learning...keep striving :) :)
 
2. To have a balanced life
I guess I am more a 'workaholic' type, so I will work hard on having a good diet, exercising well and keeping myself time with family and friends :) :)
 

 
Please keep my accountable to my goals so I could keep them on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment