Monday 19 January 2015

Starting out 2015 soon!

Dear All,

How are you all, hope 2015 has been great for you so far! :)
I've been having a restful christmas and new year,
and have been thinking a lot about work and this year!



I'm excited to announce that I am going to start a few jobs in 2015! It's exciting as it's all new to me and I've spent some time preparing for it!

Let me tell you what I've been offered to work at :
1. A private mental health hospital
I'll be running mainly group sessions with music, with a great environment with great staff and resources! It will be an amazing experience to work with the young adult mental health team to offer relaxation and music making experiences to help with young adults struggling with anixety, depression, aggression and other related problems!

2. Music Therapist at a Nursing home
I'll be running music therapy sessions in groups and individually with residents living with mid/high dementia. I'm hoping my music therapy programmes will be able to assist the residents with their needs and to improve their quality of life!

3. Childhood - Music time
I'll be working with a company called "Bop n Babies", which is owned and run by music therapists. We will be excited to go to different childhood centres to run music circles with them! Lots of nursery rhymes, lullabies and enjoyment for the little ones to listen to music! It will be a lovely experience to learn, with great supervision and professional development opportunities in here :)

4. :) TBC
Some volunteer work and possible work!

At the meantime, I'll keep myself with private teaching some students for flute, piano and piano accompaniment.

I'm thankful for this and I'll be happy sharing with you about my experiences (and of course, YOUR sharings tooo!) very soon!

Best regards,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment