Monday 2 February 2015

Proud to be an RMT! :)

Dear friends,
 
I am really excited about this amazing news!
 
 Good things come to those who wait...
 A moment been longing for - becoming a registered music therapist.
This is totally UNREAL!! :) :) :) (you could totally feel my excitement here!)
That means I am official to be able to organise, run and work,
and acknowledged by the Australian Music Therapy association   (http://www.austmta.org.au/)
This is definitely a milestone and I'm ready to face the challenges ahead!
 
A great friend of mine shared this newly released song :
"I am alive" by JJ Lin, ft Jason Mraz- It came in the right time !
 and yes , I am alive, I am ready! Never too late!
 
The lyric writes,
"When I fear the sky might fall
And no one will hear my call
I take a breath and see I’ve all the strength I need
---- I’m ready to catch The falling sky"
 
Best regards,
Hanna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment