Saturday 30 May 2015

Connections with the clients

Dear all,

How does music change your life?




Music is a connection - it all starts with music.  In music, no matter how hard it is to talk verbally with someone, with the sound or a touch of an instruments, music speaks. A lot of times, I feel like the clients just needs someone to listen to. They have a voice need to be heard and someone to listen to them. Often clients that were mouth-shut start opening up themselves with their microphones. They speak up as they know they'll be heard.

Sometimes we can use music to record  their lives. They mark their changes and significances in life through their trials and difficulties. It can be a gift for them to look back and be grateful of what they are now.

For a bit of my own story, music has always been in my life. I sing songs I like, and sometimes write songs that I hum from my shower or on the road. I love going to concerts (Very much) - at lounges, concert halls to community ones. Music sits with me when I'm sad or stressed. Music is my only friend when I want to be alone, or when I feel lonely.

Music sings my life, and accompanies my life.

What about you?
Please feel free to share your thoughts :)


Best regards,
Hanna
hannatsoi213@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment