Tuesday 14 October 2014

A few weeks to go.... and time management :P

How is everyone?

I am recently very busy with my final semester preparation,time flies,and Ive only got a few more weeks to go!



As I am trying hard to finish my course assignments and placements,it is definitely a struggle ,as always,to deal with my time management and my stress coping skills!

As you are reading this blog,I would love to share a few of my coping strategies with you all!

1. Start early
Or at least,think about it early,get the things around your head and in your mind first,
Then you might have ideas gathering your head!
Usually I try to finish assignments a week or two earlier so I dont need to just meet the deadline,But trying to do it properly and out of my management!
Also,I can have time checking my assignments!

2. Have a balanced time or lifestyle
When it is the busiest times,I will normally cancel out all unnecessary or unimportant commitments or meetings I needed to go to, and try to focus. In that way,my timetable will be more fixed,and I can arrange the timetable myself. I can try spending most of my time (eg 70%) of it on my work,while I still have an hr to do things I normally do (for the rest 30%). Or things I like. For example, cleaning,cooking,talking to friends,exercising,,,

Personally,I find having a balanced time is essential,as this will not make me feel that I have lost something during the busy periods,but I still live a life!(luckily!)

3. Take a break :)
Taking a break regularly in between your work is great!It makes your work more efficient and it also refreshes your mind!take a deep breathe,smile,drink some water,relax... This will all help you!

4. Feel how you feel
It is not easy to go through all the stress!how are you feeling right now?do you feel sore in your body?do you find your arms or knees tense?try to relax the body parts that are not feeling great.

How do you feel in your mind?do you feel anxious,worried,painful?do you feel tired?try to feel them,acknowledge them. How do you actually feel about it?then you can try releasing yourfeelings. Allow time to release them!

5. Listen to some music
Music does sometimes bring us to another state of mind,doesnt it?it brings us to the water streams when the water music is played,or the valleys. Playing music on your own instruments also

Do you have any ideas to cope with stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment